5 Amazing Holiday Card Writing Tips1. Greet her using the name she loves. In your greeting card use the term of endearment for your auntie. Don't change it up! If you've always called her Aunt JuJu don't change it now. Personalize her card with her name.
2. Tell her how much you miss her and can't wait to see her. Use words to pull at her heart strings.
- "It's been ages. I really miss you and I can't wait to see you soon."
- "It's been a while. I can't wait for your homemade pecan pie."
- "Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year."
- "Warm Wishes from your favorite niece."
- "Sending you a gathering of joy, peace, and love!"
- "Sending you joyous wishes brimming with holiday cheer!"
- With love
- Cozy wishes
- All my love,
5. Sign your name to the card. All though the envelope carries your name and address, your auntie may have lots of cards this holiday season. So you want her to know who you are. Plus you know your name!
Bonus: Get her a special greeting card from www.dbohomama.com. Don't forget to go big or go home! Get your auntie a premium handmade greeting card.We have cards with removable ornaments even. Check out our Mini Wreath Card. You're her favorite niece after all.
Wishing you and your aunt a wonderful season,